1. Payment on completion of work.
2. Payment to be made by Cash or Cheque, made payable to “Simon Lewis” ( a charge of £10 will be made in the event of us having to represent a cheque.
3. Payment can also be made by Debit Card but an additional 2.5% will be charged for the use of a Credit Card.
4. Prior to any work being carried out, a FULL visual inspection will be undertaken, internally and externally, with notes of any damage, stains etc being recorded and photographed as necessary, to ensure the protection of both Owner and Engineer.
5. Servicing will be carried out to the highest standard and in accordance with the Mobile Caravan Engineers Associations recommended Service Schedule, to ensure the safety of the Owner.
6. Where during a Service, a fault is found which is beyond the normal service schedule, the owners permission to repair or replace will be obtained before such work is carried out. An excess charge for time and parts will be made.
7. It is the owners responsibility to ensure that the interior of the vehicle is free from obstructions to the internal equipment and appliances which need to be serviced i.e. lockers are empty and floor is free from obstructions. The toilet cassette MUST be empty and clean, or the toilet will NOT be checked or serviced.
8. Appliances are tested during service for operation and safety, but can be serviced at an additional cost.
9. During Mobile Servicing it is the Owners responsibility to ensure that:
a) access is available at the time and date that has been booked for servicing;
b) that there is sufficient exterior clearance of a minimum of one metre to gain access to external equipment;
c) the vehicle is on a horizontal hard standing and in a safe area for work to be carried out;
d) access is available to Water, Gas, Power and a charged Leisure Battery, to carry out a service. If these are unavailable, please advise us in advance.
10. In the case of an Engineer being unable to gain access to a vehicle, for a pre arranged mobile service or repair, a call out fee will be applied.
11. The results of the Damp Report, Gas Test, Electrical Safety and Appliance Operation, are an indication of their condition ONLY at the time of the Service.
12. Special Order Parts are not refundable and will include carriage costs as appropriate.